Sunday, February 12, 2012

I was finally able to finish my Mill's Girls Quilt.  About a month ago, I finally got my long arm and I've been able to finish up the tops to the quilts that I've been putting off.  As you can see, I've been able to get a few done.  The Mill's Girls quitl was time consuming and obviously a little hard on the eyes after a while.  I screwed up on the left side and didn't notice until it was that far down on the long arm.  Oh well. I don't think I would have gone back to rip it out since I had already been down that road with this one many times.  Even though it has those blocks turned wrong, I really enjoy this quilt.  A lot of effort paid off.
 I was also able to get a duckie quilt ready for a baby gift this past week.  I put the design of the quilt together myself after constructing four 12 1/2" blocks.  It turned out pretty cute.
 Before I started all of the quilting above, my husband and son got busy putting cupboards into my quilt room.  I'll have to repost later with the updates to the room that I've done since then.  I REALLY love my quilt room now.  It still needs a few more decorations, but I'm getting there little by little.









No comments: