Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Now that I'm updating my blog finally, I just read through the comments posted from others.

I'd like to thank the Starwood Quilter at http://starwoodquilter.blogspot.com

for nominating me for the Liebster Award!  "Liebster" means "favorite" in German.  This award is given to recognize your favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, so that they may be discovered by new readers.  When one receives the award, they are supposed to do the following:  

1.  Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2.  Copy and paste the award to your blog.
3.  Present the Liebster award to 5 other blogs that you think deserve recognition.
4.  Let me know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5.  Have faith that your nominess will continue to spread the love.

I have to think about blogs that I have been to and now that I have time during my summer break, I can't wait to search around for those that I think are great sites.

Thanks Starwood Quilter for nominating me.  I've learned a lot from your site and hope to keep hearing from you regarding your grandmother's diary.  Our links and connections to the past have always been important in my life and I hope I continue the same types of feelings in my children.  

No comments: