Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lots of Catching up to Do!

I've been able to finish many of the blocks for the Quilty Barn Along held by Bee in My Bonnet.  These have been a lot of fun.  I think my daughter may pick this quilt to put on her bed.  We'll see when I finish it completely if she still wants it.  Her choices seem to change with the wind.  Ah...the life of a 15 year old. :)














Since I've been able to get caught up on those blocks (although I think she has another silo barn), I had to get to a t-shirt for a friend at work.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get that tackled quickly.  I have all the blocks with the interfacing ironed on and now have to cut the sashing strips for the top.

I've also been able to enjoy our backyard in between rain, thunder, lightning, flooding, and mosquitos!  My daughters and my other daughter zuzu (aka our schnoodle), enjoyed the pool for a couple of hours yesterday.








No comments: