Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Baby Quilt top completed

There are a lot of babies on the way in my neck of the woods.  I have finished 6 and have to quilt 4 of them and bind 5.  I still have 6 or 7 more to do.  I lost count of the babies that are coming up.  I think I should probably make a list.  This pattern is from one of the Quilter magazines.  I can't tell you which one since I tore it out of the magazine years ago and filed it in a protective sleeve in a binder.  It's utilizes HSTs and 1 1/2" strips and squares in between.  I also decided to dive into the dragon fly fabric that I've had for years.  I don't know why I was so afraid to use it.


This one I completed a few weeks ago, but I think it needs another border along two sides.  I'll have to think about it and figure out what I want to do.


No comments: